Add an RSS Feed through Windows Internet Explorer 7
When you use Windows Internet Explorer 7 and Office Outlook 2007, you can add RSS Feeds from either program as well as view the feeds in either program.
- When you browse to a Web page that contains RSS information, appears in Windows Internet Explorer next to the Home button.
- Click .
A list of all available RSS Feeds on the Web page is displayed.
- Click the RSS Feed that you want to add.
Tip You can also click , or, in the Web page.
Add an RSS Feed through Firefox
- It can be used if you see the iconat the right end of the Location textbox or in the bottom right corner of the browser.
- Clicking on the icon will reveal the names of the different feeds available on that page.
- Selecting an RSS feed will bring up the
Addand a bookmark to the newsfeed will be included in your bookmarks.